Leasing-i (Ijarah Thumma Bai-i (“AITAB”))
AITAB-i is a banking facility which allows Customers to hire and subsequently purchase the assets from the Bank at the end of lease tenure.
The total leased rental which is fixed throughout the tenure comprises the original cost of equipment and the Bank’s profit margin.
Benefits & Features
Margin of Financing
Up to 100% of the invoice / cost value depending on the customer’s need.
Minimum : RM50,000.00
- Minimum : 1 year
- Maximum : 10 year (subject to the credit evaluation)
Note: Lease period is very much depending on the life span of the asset, tax years of the assets (i.e. capital allowance) and risk return.
- Nominal stamp duty
- Provide customer with short to medium term financing by way of hiring and finally acquiring the asset
- Competitive pricing as compared to conventional leasing
- Rebate (Ibra’) will be given to Customer on early settlement of the facility
Eligibility & Requirements
- Sole Proprietor
- Small & Medium Enterprise (SME)
- Private & Public Limited Company
- Government related consisting Federal, State, Local and Statutory Authorities etc.
- Motor vehicles
- Other Assets Acceptable to the Bank