Leasing-i (Ijarah Muntahiah Bit Tamlik-I “IMBT”)
IMBT is a facility where Customers will lease an asset (equipment) from the Bank and ownership of the asset will be transferred to customer by way of sale at the end of the facility tenure.
The total leased rental which is fixed throughout the tenure, comprises the original cost of equipment and the Bank’s profit margin.
Benefits & Features
Margin of Financing
Up to 100% of the invoice / cost value depending on the customer’s need.
Minimum : RM50,000.00
- Minimum : 1 year
- Maximum : 10 year (subject to the credit evaluation)
Note: Lease period is very much depending on the life span of the asset, tax years of the assets (i.e. capital allowance) and risk return.
- For fixed asset / equipments such as plant, machinery, etc.
- Provide customers with short to medium term financing by way of leasing with an option to acquire the asset at the end of the leasing tenure.
- Competitive pricing as compared to conventional leasing.
- Rebate (Ibra’) will be given to Customer on early settlement of the facility.
Eligibility & Requirements
- Sole Proprietor
- Small & Medium Enterprise (SME)
- Private & Public Limited Company
- Government related consisting Federal, State, Local and Statutory Authorities etc.
- Plant & Machineries
- Other Assets Acceptable to the Bank
Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS)