“Salam Campaign” for Baiti Home Financing-i and Wahdah Home Home Refinancing-i
or contact our Call Center at 03-26 900 900.
- 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2020
- Baiti Home Financing-i and Wahdah Home Refinancing-i with minimum financing of RM200,000 (including MRTT/LTHT/Legal Fees and etc (if any).
- Financing application must be Applied, Approved and Accepted during the Campaign period.
- Customer will be disqualified if the approved and accepted financing is terminated or cancelled for whatsoever reason during the Campaign period.
- Financing tenure of up to 35 years or age 70 whichever is earlier
- Property under construction / completed house
- Refinancing only completed property
- Up to 90% financing margin excluding:-
- Mortgage Reducing Term Takaful (MRTT) / MLTT (Mortgage Level Term Takaful) (MLTT )
- Houseowner/Householder Takaful Plan (HOT) – (if applicable)
- Stamp Duty
- Legal Fees
- Valuation Fees
- No lock in period
- No compounding elements
- No processing fees
Profit Rate under BR @ 2.77% p.a (Current Base Rate (BR) is 2.77% per annum effective 12 May 2020)
RM100K to ≤ RM250K AND Property value > RM1.5M
|As low as BR + 0.83% (EPR = 3.60% p.a.)|
|RM250K to RM1.5M||As low as BR + 0.73% (EPR = 3.50% p.a.)|
Winner and Prize
- There will be a total of 30 Winners and each Winner entitle for RM10,000 as follows:-
Region / State
No of Winner
Central: CR1-KL, CR1-Sel2, CR2-Sel3, CR4-Sel4
|Northern: Penang, Kedah, Perak||6|
|Eastern: Terengganu, Kelantan, Pahang||6|
|Southern: Johor, Melaka & Negeri Sembilan||6|
|East Malaysia: Sabah, Sarawak||4|
- Customer is only entitled to win ONCE during the campaign period.
- Winners will be selected from a random draw process based on the Eligibility Unit (“EU”) by using Bank Islam Generic Draw Engine.
- EU is assigned to each new Baiti Home Financing-i and Wahdah Home Refinancing-i as follows::
- Without Takaful myHome Content/myPA Care Scheme: Eligible for 1 EU
- With Takaful myHome Content/myPA Care Scheme: Eligible for 10 EUs
- The prize draw will be conducted by end of the campaign.
- Wakalah Fee – RM50.00 (RM25 of each ABPA and ABSA)
- he Winners will be notified by calls and the list will also be published on Bank slam’s website and required to attend the Presentation Ceremony which will be advised in due course (if any).