TAP Mobile Banking
In 2010, Bank Islam was the pioneer in providing a mobile banking service called TAP (Transact-at-Palm).
Mobile Banking-i which allows users to perform banking services anytime, anywhere without internet access – its unique ability.
Compatible with all types of mobile phones and major telecommunication providers, it operates on a SMS platform that uses dual authentication security (PIN and Password) and is further secured by Triple Des Encryption
Benefits & Features
- No internet connection, data plan or Wi-Fi hot spot required.
- No application or software required.
- As easy as Plug and Play.
- Compatible with Android, IOS, Windows.
- Compatible with all types of mobile phones.
- Compatible with all major telecommunication providers.
- TAP can be conducted anytime, anywhere.
- Real-time and instant confirmation transactions.
- Available for overseas use.
- Balance Inquiry
- Fund Transfer
- Mobile Prepaid Airtime Reload
- Bill Payment (Directory)
- Bill Payment (Open Biller)
- Bank Islam Card
- Cheque Management
Eligibility & Requirements
|Shariah Concept||UJRAH: Fees for services provided|
|Age Requirement||18 years old and above|
|Registration of MPOD Chip||All branches nationwide|
|Sole Proprietorship Account|
|Application||Open a Current Account or Savings Account|
*Proposed to include FAQ as part of the content.
Fees & Charges
|4||Inter-Bank Fund Transfer (RM5000.01 and above)||0.50|
|5||Mobile Prepaid Airtime Reload||0.30|
|6||Balance Enquiry (chargeable from the 4th request of the day)||0.30|
|9||Internal Fund Transfer||0.00|
|11||PIN & Password Change||0.00|