Ijarah Muntahiah Bi Tamlik-I “IMBT”
Ijarah Muntahiah Bit Tamlik-i (IMBT-i) is a leasing facility that allows the customer to lease an asset from the Bank at an agreed rental payment over specified period and ownership of the asset will be transferred to Customer by way of sale at the end of the facility tenure.
- For fixed asset / equipments such as plant, machinery, etc.
- Provide customers with short to medium term financing by way of leasing with an option to acquire the asset at the end of the leasing tenure.
- Competitive pricing as compared to conventional leasing.
- Sendirian Berhad (Private Limited Company) and Berhad (Public Limited Company)
- Government related institution consisting Federal, State, Local and Statutory Authorities
- Sole proprietorship and Partnership.
- Societies, clubs and associations
Type of Asset
- Plant and Machineries
- Consumer Goods
- Motor Vehicles
- Other assets acceptable to the Bank
Minimum : RM50,000.00
Minimum : 2 years
Maximum : 9 years (subject to the credit evaluation)
Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS)