Go Halal SME Financing Program
GO HALAL for success. Position your business for a competitive edge with Go Halal SME Financing Program
Malaysian SMEs that fulfil the following criteria:
- Meets the definition of SMEs issued by SME Corporation Malaysia and business in operation for at least 2 years.
- Registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM), or authorities/district offices in Sabah and Sarawak, statutory bodies for professional service providers.
- Shareholding by Public Listed Companies and Government Linked Companies (if any) in the SMEs shall not exceed 20%.
- Malaysians residing in Malaysia that hold a minimum of 51% Malaysian shareholding/ ownership in the SMEs.
Purpose of Financing
- Halal Certification, Consultancy & Training Cost
- Business Reducing Term Takaful (BRTT) Contribution Cost
- Working Capital Requirement (WCR)
- Capital Expense (CAPEX) – only for new machine and equipment.
(Inclusive of legal documentation costs and SJPP guarantee fee for the first year).
Note: The facility cannot be utilized to refinance existing facility granted by the same or other Bank.
- From RM100k up to RM1 mil (Sole-prop/ partnership)
- From RM100k up to RM3 mil (Sdn Bhd)
- Business Financing-i (BFi) – Up to 7 years
- Business Cash Line-i (BCL) – Up to 1 year (renewal)
- Multi Trade Facility-i – As per the respective trade products
Product Disclosure Sheet: