Bank Islam Women in Business (BI WinBiz)
A financing product specially designed for Malaysian Women Entrepreneurs.
- Working Capital Requirement (WCR)
- Capital Expenses (CAPEX)
(Inclusive of legal documentation costs and Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP) guarantee fee for the first year).
*Facility cannot be used to refinance existing facility granted by the same or other Bank
- Min RM100,000
- Max RM1 million
Margin of Financing
100% for WCR and 80% for CAPEX
Up to 7 years only
70% by Government via SJPP
- 70% Government Guarantee via SJPP
- Joint & Several Guarantee (JSG)
- eBanker Lite
- Bank Islam Business Credit Card-i
- Merchant Terminal
- Al-Awfar SME
- iGain SME
Eligibility & Requirements
- Private limited company and must fall within SME definition.
- At least 51% shares owned by Malaysian woman or women who is/are the key decision maker(s) for the past 2 years.
- Registered under the companies Commission of Malaysia Act 2001
- Shareholders fund of not more than RM20 million based on latest audited account (no longer a requirement by SJPP).
- In operation for at least 2 years
Fees & Charges
- Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP) Guarantee Fee (as charged by SJPP) – 1.0% per annum from the coverage amount (subject to a minimum guarantee fee of RM1,000.00) starting from second year of financing.
- Stamp Duty (as per Stamp Duty Act 1949 (Revised 1989)).
- Legal fee and disbursement including solicitor’s fee for preparing the financing documentation, registration of charge, land search and bankruptcy search (where applicable).
- Tawarruq Agency fee of RM50.00
- Cancellation of the facility – you are required to pay the Bank all costs (if any) for the preparation and registration of security documents that has been incurred by the Bank in connection with the facility including all expenses incurred during the claim process.
- Cancellation fee of RM100.00 (as charged by SJPP) if the facility is cancelled due to the following circumstances:
- For cancellation of the guarantee upon request by customer; or
- For failure to disburse the Facility due to breach of any terms and conditions by the customer after a period of six (6) months from the date of receipt by Bank of SJPP’s approval and the subsequent cancellation of the guarantee approval.
Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS)