A simple way to transfer and receive money using Mobile Number or ID Number
What is DuitNow?
DuitNow is a real-time online fund transfer service that provides consumers and business owners options to transfer money using an account number or ID called DuitNow ID.
With DuitNow ID, consumers and business owners no longer needed to divulge their bank account numbers, which in itself is harder to remember and not always readily available.
Following IDs can be used for DuitNow registration:
Allowable DuitNow ID
*only if this ID type is customer’s primary ID maintained in Bank Islam system
- Transfer anywhere, anytime, to anyone. All you need is their mobile number.
- DuitNow is SAFE. Your data is secured and only accessible via Internet Banking.
- You do not have to register to transfer money to mobile numbers. One-time registration is only required if you want to receive money addressed to your mobile number.
- Confirmation of the recipient’s name is required before you transfer monies.
Where can I register DuitNow ID?
- Internet Banking
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM) – effective 16 April 2020
- GO by Bank Islam – effective 27 May 2020
- Branches – effective July 2020
- DuitNow ID (NAD)
- DuitNow ID Maintenance – Change your DuitNow ID status from Active to Inactive or vice versa.
- Transfer your DuitNow ID registered with other banks to Bank Islam.
- DuitNow ID De-registration.
Fees & charges
Fees per transaction (in RM)
|DuitNow ID (NAD)||Free|
|Switch DuitNow ID to Bank Islam||Free|
|DuitNow ID Maintenance||Free|
|Transfer RM5,000 and below||Free|
|Transfer above RM5,000||Free|
Terms & Conditions
DuitNow ID (NAD)
Click here to download Terms and Condition (Effective 28 November 2022)
Click here to download Terms and Condition Effective 12 December 2020