TNB Vendor Financing Program
Our financing program that is offered solely to qualified contractors registered with Tenaga Nasional Berhad having secured contracts or purchase orders (PO) from Tenaga Nasional Berhad.
Targeted solely to customer that fulfill the following criteria as below:
- Limited company, private limited company, sole-proprietorships and partnerships, and must fall within Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) definition
- At least 51% shareholding was owned by Malaysian
- Licensed and registered vendors to TNB.
- Minimum three (3) years’ track record with TNB
- Type of contract: Supply of goods and services related.
- Contract awarder: Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB).
Purpose of Financing
For Working Capital Requirement (WCR)
- Sdn Bhd
- Maximum financing amount: RM2.0 million.
- Sole proprietorship/Partnership
- Maximum financing amount: RM1.0 million.
1-year subject to annual review
Margin Of Financing
Up to 80% per Purchase Order (PO)
- Assignment of contract proceeds between Bank Islam and customer/li>
- Irrevocable Letter of Undertaking from contractors to TNB to credit the contract proceeds into their Non-Checking Current Account (NCCA) maintained with the Bank.
- Joint and several guarantee (JSG) by all the directors (where applicable).
Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS) – Eng & Malay Version
Click here to view Product Disclosure Sheet TNB Vendor Program-i (Tawarruq) – Eng Version
Click here to view Product Disclosure Sheet TNB Vendor Program-i (Tawarruq) – Malay Version
For enquiries email to: firstname.lastname@example.org