TNB Vendor Financing Program
Our financing program that is offered solely to qualified contractors registered with Tenaga Nasional Berhad having secured contracts or purchase orders (PO) from Tenaga Nasional Berhad.
- Limited company, private limited company, sole-proprietorships and partnerships, and must fall within Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) definition
- At least 51% shareholding was owned by Malaysian
- Licensed and registered vendors to TNB.
- Minimum three (3) years’ track record with TNB
- Type of contract: Supply of goods and services related.
- Contract awarder: Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB).
Purpose of Financing
For Working Capital Requirement (WCR)
- Sdn Bhd
- Maximum financing amount: RM2.0 million.
- Sole proprietorship/Partnership
- Maximum financing amount: RM1.0 million.
1-year subject to annual review
Margin Of Financing
Up to 80% per Purchase Order (PO)
- Assignment of contract proceeds between Bank Islam and customer/li>
- Irrevocable Letter of Undertaking from contractors to TNB to credit the contract proceeds into their Non-Checking Current Account (NCCA) maintained with the Bank.
- Joint and several guarantee (JSG) by all the directors (where applicable).
Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS) – Eng & Malay Version
Click here to view Product Disclosure Sheet TNB Vendor Program-i (Tawarruq) – Eng Version
Click here to view Product Disclosure Sheet TNB Vendor Program-i (Tawarruq) – Malay Version
For enquiries email to: firstname.lastname@example.org