SME – PENJANA TOURISM FINANCING (PTF)
Pursuing your business goals is just a step away with SME BIZ GROW. We aim to help you achieve your business goals by offering attractive financing features that will help to maximise your business.
For enquiries email to: email@example.com
Purpose of Financing
Viable to Malaysian SMEs in the core tourism and tourism-related sectors, as defined by Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture (MOTAC).
- Working Capital requirements
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- Financing amount up to RM300,000
- 80% guarantee by government via SJPP
- Term financing only
*Note: The common limit will apply for SMEs’ associate companies (companies with common shareholding of more than 20%)
- Private Limited Company, Partnership, Sole Proprietor and must fall within SME definition
- Malaysia owned with at least 51% shareholding
- For Sdn Bhd: Joint and several guarantee (JSG) of Directors and shareholders holding at least thirty percent (30%) of the customer sharing capital
- For Partnership and Sole Proprietor: Letter of Indemnity/ Undertaking whichever is applicable
Fixed Rate 3.50% p.a. CRR (inclusive of guarantee fee)*
Up to 7 years (inclusive minimum 6 months moratorium)
The guarantee fee starting from 0.5% per annum
Special Relief Facility’s (SRF) and/or PENJANA SME Financing’s (PSF) recipients are not eligible for the Penjana Tourism Financing (PTF).