All Economic Sector Facility (AES)
Enhance access to financing for SMEs to support growth
Malaysian SMEs that fulfil the following criteria:
- Malaysian SMEs that are assigned risk profile rating of 3 to 5 (Refer SMEs’ Risk Profile Rating in Program Features under Financing Rate to SMEs)
- Meets the definition of SMEs issued by SME Corporation Malaysia and business in operation for at least 2 years.
- Registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM), or authorities/district offices in Sabah and Sarawak, statutory bodies for professional service providers.
- Shareholding by Public Listed Companies and Government Linked Companies (if any) in the SMEs shall not exceed 20%.
- Malaysians residing in Malaysia that hold a minimum of 51% shareholding in the business.
Purpose of Financing
- Working capital; and/or
- Capital expenditure
Note: Financing should not be used for refinancing of existing credit/ financing facilities
Up to RM5 million per SME. This would include financing:
- Approved under any of the facilities under the Fund, unless specified otherwise by BNM; and
- To any related companies of the SME with common shareholder(s) unless the related companies of the SME have different workforces. In such cases, each SME has a financing limit of RM5 million respectively.
Attractive financing rate from 5.0%* p.a. up to 7.0%* p.a. (*inclusive of guarantee fee, if any) for SMEs with risk profile rating from 3 to 5.
Note: The above financing rate is applicable at present, subject to further decision by BNM.
Up to 5 years
Up to 80% guarantee coverage by Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP)
Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS)