SME Automation and Digitalisation Facility (ADF)
Incentivise SMEs to automate processes and digitalise operations to increase productivity and efficiency.
Malaysian SMEs that fulfil the following criteria:
- As defined by SME Corp Malaysia and business in operation for at least 2 years
- Registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM), or authorities/district offices in Sabah and Sarawak, statutory bodies for professional service providers.
- Shareholding by Public Listed Companies and Government Linked Companies (if any) in the SMEs shall not exceed 20%.
- Malaysians residing in Malaysia that hold a minimum of 51% shareholding in the business.
Purpose of Financing
- Purchase of equipment, machinery, computer hardware and software, IT solutions and services, technology support services and other intangible assets to enhance productivity and efficiency.
Note: Financing should not be used for refinancing of existing credit / financing facilities
- Up to RM3 million per SME, including financing to any related companies of the SME with common shareholder(s)
- The maximum aggregate financing amount of RM5 million per SME under the BNM’s Fund for SMEs does not apply to the ADF
Availability of Fund
Product Disclosure Sheet:
Click here for Product Disclosure Sheet (ADF) – ENG Version
Click here for Product Disclosure Sheet (ADF) – BM Version
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)