SME Automation and Digitalisation Facility (ADF)
Incentivise SMEs to automate processes and digitalise operations to increase productivity and efficiency.
Malaysian SMEs that fulfil the following criteria:
- Meets the definition of SMEs issued by SME Corporation Malaysia and business in operation for at least 2 years.
- Registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM), or authorities/district offices in Sabah and Sarawak, statutory bodies for professional service providers.
- Shareholding by Public Listed Companies and Government Linked Companies (if any) in the SMEs shall not exceed 20%.
- Malaysians residing in Malaysia that hold a minimum of 51% shareholding in the business.
Purpose of Financing
- Purchase of equipment, machinery, computer hardware and software, IT solutions and services, technology support services and other intangible assets to enhanced productivity and efficiency (SMEs involved in the production and supply on activities/ project as stated is not eligible).
- Legal documentation cost and agency fee to be included into the financing
- Financing should not be used for refinancing of existing credit / financing facilities
- Up to RM3 million per SME, including financing to any related companies of the SME with common shareholder(s)
Note: The maximum aggregate financing amount of RM5 million per SME under the BNM’s Fund for SMEs does not apply to the ADF
Availability of Fund
Product Disclosure Sheet:
Click here for Product Disclosure Sheet (ADF) – ENG Version
Click here for Product Disclosure Sheet (ADF) – BM Version
For enquiries email to: firstname.lastname@example.org