SME Exporter Financing Program
A financing program made exclusive to SMEs registered as Members of the Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE)for global market expansion.
Malaysian SMEs that fulfil the following criteria:
- Meets the definition of SMEs issued by SME Corporation Malaysia and business in operation for at least 2 years.
- Must be registered as MATRADE Members
- Registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM), or authorities/district offices in Sabah and Sarawak, statutory bodies for professional service providers.
- Shareholding by Public Listed Companies and Government Linked Companies (if any) in the SMEs shall not exceed 20%.
Purpose of Financing
- Working Capital Requirement (WCR); and/or
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
Note: Cannot be used to refinance existing facility granted by the same or other PFIs
- RM100k to RM5 mil
- Sole prop/partnership: Up to RM 1 mil
- Private Limited Company (Sdn Bhd): Up to RM 5 mil
Margin of Finance
- Up to 100% for WCR;
- Up to 90% for CAPEX (from Supplier/Vendor Invoices)
- FEC-i – 10% from the total Trade facilities
Attractive financing rate
Up to 80% guarantee coverage by Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP)
Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS)