Start-up Financing Program
When you already have a plan to start up your business, we are ready to assist in providing you with your Capital needs.
We offer to our clients the financing schemes as mentioned below:
- Business Term Financing
Purpose of Financing
The purpose of the financing is for Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) purposes only and should not be applied for the purposes of refinancing of existing facilities.
The financing is offered for the Revolving facilities
Based on case to case basis.
The guarantee fee is payable at 1.0% per annum.
Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP)
This financing scheme is offered to:
- Private Limited Company
Basic Documents Required
1. Application Form
2. Statutory Documents
- Form 24, 44 and 49
- Certified of Incorporation Certificate
- Certified Latest Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Certified of Business Registration (Form B)
- Certified of Certificate issued by the Professional Bodies**
** For Professional Firm
3. Financial Information for or Private Limited
- Certified Audited Account for the last 3 years and the latest management account.
Sole Proprietorship / Partnership / Professional Firm
- Certified Management Account for the last 3 years and the latest management account.
4. Certified Bank Statement for the last 6 months.
Fees & Charges
*Refer to other fees and charges
Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS)