Women in Business (BI WinBiz)
Women in Business Financing Programme (WinBiz) is a financing product specially designed for Malaysian Women Entrepreneurs under the category of Small and Medium Enterprise (SMEs) to cater for their working capital and/or capital expenses.
- Meets the definition of SMEs issued by SME Corporation Malaysia:
- Malaysians residing in Malaysia that hold a minimum of 51% shareholding in the business.
- Registered with the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM), or authorities/district offices in Sabah and Sarawak, statutory bodies for professional service providers.
Purpose of Financing
- Working Capital requirements
- Capital Expenditure (CAPEX)
- This is inclusive of legal documentation costs, Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (guarantee fee for the first year and any other costs which have been approved by the bank.
- The facility shall not be used for refinancing of existing facilities.
- Minimum financing amount: RM100,000
- Maximum financing amount: RM1 million
Minimum BFR+1.50% per annum.
Up to seven (7) years
Up to 80% Guarantee Coverage under Government Guarantee Scheme managed by SJPP (depends on the scheme offered by SJPP).
Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS)
Click here to view Product Disclosure Sheet (Eng Version)
Click here to view Product Disclosure Sheet (BM Version)
For enquiries email to: firstname.lastname@example.org