Awqaf Ummah Financing
A collaboration between Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad, Unit Peneraju Agenda Bumiputera (TERAJU) and Syarikat Jaminan Pembiayaan Perniagaan (SJPP) to support Bumiputera developers or contractors that involve in the development of waqf projects.
We provide financial solutions and better financing access to the selected developers or contractors awarded with waqf projects by Majlis Agama Islam Negeri (“MAIN”) or other related agencies.
- Competitive structured facilities
- Better financing access for the development of waqf projects
- Guaranteed by SJPP up to 80% (subject to the eligibility set by SJPP)
- 10% collateral is provided by TERAJU
- At least 60% of effective shareholding is owned by Bumiputera.
- Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director / Majority of the top management are Bumiputera.
- Developer / contractor has obtained a Letter of Appointment by MAIN or other related agencies to develop / operate waqf project.
- Financing is subject to the Bank’s internal assessment
Purpose of Financing
- Bridging financing / Working Capital
Margin of Financing
- Bridging Financing: Up to 30% Gross Development Cost (GDC)
- Up to 5 years
How to apply